Snippet to Run ShortTags in Template
Written by Erock
Thursday, 5 August 2010 10:33
Want to use a WordPress plugins shorttag inside your template files?
Use this nifty php snippet to call the shorttag properly!
So, I know that many of you use shorttags for plugins, simply drop the short-tag onto a post or page and voila! the plugin function is included.
Some times you just want to paste a plugins short-tag directly into your wordpress template files.. If you have tried this before you’ll notice that it simply outputs the shorttag, and nothing is included..
IF however, you want that plugin function to be called somewhere else, like in your template files themselves, then you must use a php snippet to call the shorttag.
So, Use this code to call short tags/ short codes in your themes template files:
This will simply run the plugins shortag in your template files as if it was a real wordpress engine short code
- Pro -Sites Shortcodes, Functions, And Level Checks
- Automatic WP Photo Gallery From Facebook Page Photos!
- Analytics 360 For Editors
- Add nofollow rel tags to image widget
- Image Widget Alignment Fix
- Add GD Star Rating next to Post Title
- Change The Buddypress Admin Bar Logo And Link In WP3 & BP 1.2+!
- New Dashboard Lockdown & WordPress To Buddypress Profile Page Plugin!
- Hide The WordPress Dashboard and wp-admin COMPLETELY!
- Blogs & Members Directory, Strange Nav Spacing FIX