Posts Tagged ‘bug’
So I installed the wpmu dev teams blogs directory and their members directory plugins on the wpmu triden theme. I noticed that when I clicked on the link and went to one of the directory pages, the page spacing in the navbar got way big. I figured their was some spacing issue coming from the plugin, but it turns out its a little different than that. Looks like the ‘current_page_item’ was generating an empty href link before the actual link. So their were two links per <li> tag for the members directory page nav link when on that page. same with the blogs directory. Also, when you remove this filter, you stop the plugin from renaming the page, so you can edit the title of the page in the wp editor, and have the on page title actually reflect that, rather than letting the plugin rename the page ‘blogs’ or ‘members’.
So how do you fix it?
Open up the blogs directory plugins php file, and find and remove the following line:
add_filter(‘the_title’, ‘blogs_directory_title_output’, 99, 2);
Now in the Members Directory, Find and remove this line:
add_filter(‘the_title’, ‘members_directory_title_output’, 99, 2);
- Pro -Sites Shortcodes, Functions, And Level Checks
- Automatic WP Photo Gallery From Facebook Page Photos!
- Analytics 360 For Editors
- Add nofollow rel tags to image widget
- Image Widget Alignment Fix
- Add GD Star Rating next to Post Title
- Change The Buddypress Admin Bar Logo And Link In WP3 & BP 1.2+!
- New Dashboard Lockdown & WordPress To Buddypress Profile Page Plugin!
- Hide The WordPress Dashboard and wp-admin COMPLETELY!
- Blogs & Members Directory, Strange Nav Spacing FIX