Posts Tagged ‘web hosting’
Embeds all albums from a facebook page into a wordpress page. Simply drop the shortcode and have all albums displayed automatically
Manage your wordpress photo gallery via your facebook page.
Add a photo or album to your facebook page, and have this automatically reflected on your website!
Other plugins require you to specify album id numbers to embed. This requires updating your site each time you add a new album! Use this plugin to AUTOMATICALLY embed new albums and photographs directly to your photo gallery inside wordpress.
Also works with lightbox to create lightbox effect around your facebook images while never leaving your website!
-In Final Development- -Coming Soon to the WP repository!-
I know that if any of you have used iframes you’ll have noticed the white box that floats there so in-your-face, just taunting you with its uglyness as the rest of the page loads.
Why not take a screenshot of the page when it has fully loaded, crop the img down to just the contents of the fully loaded frame, and then use it as the background for a div container around the frame. an example would be:
<div style=”background: url(‘http://erikshosting.com/childframe/pre-load-screenshot.png’);”>
<iframe src=”http://erikshosting.com/childframe/frame1.php” width=”100%” height=”211″ frameborder=”0″ scrolling=”no” overflow=”hidden” name=”erocks-global-nav-embed”>
You Must Use A Browser Built This Century To See This Frame</iframe></div>
So, I installed the Simple Facebook Connect plugin for a client, but I found that its login widget was lacking.
I prefer to use the login with ajax plugin, as it has error reporting and lost pwd functions all from the front page. There is nothing more irritating to me than having users redirected to the login.php page simply because of a miss-typed pwd. In a multi-site environment being redirected to the login page of the top level blog, totally breaks the feel of the sub-blog.
So, I have edited the login with ajax plugin to also use the simple facebook connect ‘connect with facebook’ button. This is an improvment on the SFC widget, as it has on page error reporting ( wrong pwd, etc ), and doesnt need to reload the page on login.
Simple Facebook Connect for WordPress Installed
1) Install SFC WordPress Plugin and Configure
2) Download and Install my Login-With-Ajax-&-SFC Plugin
3) Add Widget Via Widgets Page,Page or Post Shorttag, or Use The Shorttag in the Template Files Itself
Affordable Auto Medford is done! Check it Out!
- Pro -Sites Shortcodes, Functions, And Level Checks
- Automatic WP Photo Gallery From Facebook Page Photos!
- Analytics 360 For Editors
- Add nofollow rel tags to image widget
- Image Widget Alignment Fix
- Add GD Star Rating next to Post Title
- Change The Buddypress Admin Bar Logo And Link In WP3 & BP 1.2+!
- New Dashboard Lockdown & WordPress To Buddypress Profile Page Plugin!
- Hide The WordPress Dashboard and wp-admin COMPLETELY!
- Blogs & Members Directory, Strange Nav Spacing FIX