Erocks Dashboard Lockdown
Written by Erock
Wednesday, 19 December 2012 09:32
Any subscriber attempting to access a page under /wp-admin/ will be redirected to /wp-admin/profile.php.
Use a subscriber site, but don’t want people seeing your wordpress dashboard? Have you ever logged in as a test user and noticed that a plugins setting page is visible to non admins? What about if you ran buddypress, and you wanted your subscribers to just use the BP profile pages for everything?
..If so, then this is for you!
- If no BuddyPress detected, redirect to /wp-admin/profile.php
- if BuddyPress is enabled, then redirect to /members/%usrname%/profile/
- Upload to /plugins/
- activate or network activate
In Future versions:
- custom redirection options
- variable for user roles locked out
- Pro -Sites Shortcodes, Functions, And Level Checks
- Automatic WP Photo Gallery From Facebook Page Photos!
- Analytics 360 For Editors
- Add nofollow rel tags to image widget
- Image Widget Alignment Fix
- Add GD Star Rating next to Post Title
- Change The Buddypress Admin Bar Logo And Link In WP3 & BP 1.2+!
- New Dashboard Lockdown & WordPress To Buddypress Profile Page Plugin!
- Hide The WordPress Dashboard and wp-admin COMPLETELY!
- Blogs & Members Directory, Strange Nav Spacing FIX