wp3 multi-site sub site redirects to /wp-admin/
Written by Erock
Saturday, 14 August 2010 10:37
I was working on a client project, when I noticed that one of their sub-directory sites was redirecting its frontpage to the dashboard!
I looked through the htaccess for quite some time before I realized that this was an easy setting on the super admin options menu. If you get stuck where you site only redirects to the dashboard. try checking that you don’t have anything in the ‘Dashboard Site’ option of ‘super-admin’->’options’.
- Pro -Sites Shortcodes, Functions, And Level Checks
- Automatic WP Photo Gallery From Facebook Page Photos!
- Analytics 360 For Editors
- Add nofollow rel tags to image widget
- Image Widget Alignment Fix
- Add GD Star Rating next to Post Title
- Change The Buddypress Admin Bar Logo And Link In WP3 & BP 1.2+!
- New Dashboard Lockdown & WordPress To Buddypress Profile Page Plugin!
- Hide The WordPress Dashboard and wp-admin COMPLETELY!
- Blogs & Members Directory, Strange Nav Spacing FIX